Dromma Bed: Three Layers of Comfort

The Dromma Bed is one of the advanced memory foam beds on the market designed to provide comfort, cooling and support with 3 luxurious layers of premium American made foams. .

Mattressoffer.com readers get 10% Off with our exclusive Dromma Bed coupon code:
Activate Here: https://offer.mattressoffer.com/dromma

Dromma Bed Mattress Design

Dromma mattress comes with 12 inch construction i.e. about 2 inches more than 10′′ industry standard. DROMMA’s 12″ design includes incorporates three layers with soy based eco-friendly memory foam.

The top layer is 1.5″ performance Foam designed to provide responsiveness and support. It includes an open cell technology to allow increased air circulation.
The middle layer with 2.5″ memory foam is made of VG Visco Elastic Cooling Gel, which keeps the mattress from overheating and provides proper alignment for neck, back and hip comfort. This layer uses soy based, an eco-friendly bio foam, that replaces the traditional petroleum based foam.
The final layer is 8” supportive memory foam, which offers comfort and support for most styles and sleep preferences.

Dromma Bed Unboxing
The unboxing seemed to be an easy process. It comes in a standard box with dimensions 18”x18”x41″.

See below unboxing video from Dromma's official website.

Dimensions of Dromma Bed
Twin: 37″ x 75″ x 12″
Twin XL: 38″ x 80″ x 12″
Full: 54″ x 75″ x 12″
Queen: 60″ x 80″ x 12″
King: 76″ x 80″ x 12″
Cal King: 72″ x 84″ x 12″
Dromma Bed is designed to support between 400 lbs to 500 lbs without impacting its shape. Some indentations may be observed over time for heavier weights.

Dromma manufactured in united states, thus helps support local industries. The 80% of Dromma mattress is made in North Carolina, where as the remaining 20% is manufactured in South Carolina.

Dromma 200 night trial guarantee
Dromma Bed comes with a 200-night trial period. If you’re not satisfied with Dromma bed within 200 days of trial period, Dromma will pick your mattress up and refund you 100% of the purchase price.

Social Impact
For every Dromma mattress sold, Dromma gives back to the community. Dromma donates beds to kids who are in need. As well as, it donates any returned mattresses to local charities that are specifically designed to help kids in need.

Mattressoffer.com readers get 10% Off with our exclusive Dromma Bed promo code:
Activate Here: https://offer.mattressoffer.com/dromma